WHY USE AN INSURANCE BROKER?
As your insurance broker, Markey works for you independent of any individual insurance company. As a client you are provided with a package tailored to your needs and ongoing attention that informs you of changes and trends relevant to your business. Markey has access to a variety of policies because Markey deal with a wide range of insurance companies.
Markey is aware of the benefits, exclusions and costs of the competing policies that are available. Markey also arranges and places the cover and can advise you on how to plan your insurance budget. And it doesn’t necessarily cost you more. Often it costs less, because of our comprehensive knowledge of the insurance market and ability to negotiate competitive premiums on your behalf.
In the event of a claim, Markey deals directly with the Insurance Company concerned, leaving you to concentrate on your own affairs rather than becoming involved in complex, time consuming claim procedures. Without adequate cover you are vulnerable. With it you can sleep soundly knowing it’s good to be with Markey.
Solutions Save Stress
Quality client relationships are built through Markey’s ongoing provision of effective and innovative insurance, risk management and financial services.
- By working openly and honestly, professional relationships built on trust are fostered with every client.
- Through regular consultations and reporting procedures, clients are kept informed of policy and legal changes which may affect their financial situation.
- Working with Markey solves all insurance problems concerning your business – from adequate cover to no-stress solutions if you do have a claim.
Cost Efficient Services
- Markey can tailor all policies, plans and advice to suit each client’s individual circumstances.
- Together with competitively priced services, Markey provides a wide variety of flexible payment options.
Broad Knowledge Base
- Clients benefit from the cumulative industry experience of the Markey team and the support of the Austbroker Network at call.
- With a broad client base, Markey is conversant with industries ranging from one man retail outlets to multi-million dollar corporations.
- Markey maintains open communication channels with clients in order to react quickly to changing needs and market fluctuations.
- All policies are reviewed on a regular basis to ensure they fulfil each client’s current requirements.
The Value of Markey Services
- Save clients time and money by managing their insurance needs so they can get on with running their business
- Eliminate the need for them to conduct price & product comparison shopping
- Offer objective, impartial advice and represent their interest, not the insurer’s
- Going direct may appear cheaper but can cost more in the long term if cover is inadequate, risk management is not handled expertly, or when a claim arises
- Represent their interest in ensuring quick, efficient settlement of claims
- A business partner that provides independent, professional advice based on experience and expertise
- They benefit from the expertise of professionals who are trained and in tune with latest industry developments
- Access to a full range of insurances to cover all aspects of their business
- Build long term relationships by understanding their business before providing the solution to ensure the right protection is provided
- Developing risk management strategies to lower premiums
- Minimise risk of over or underinsurance by correct assessment of assets and identifying gaps in cover
- Improving cash flow through access to premium funding
- Handling of insurance placement, documentation and renewals
- In-depth knowledge across a range of insurance products, the market (locally and internationally) and the business environment impact on insurance
- Keep clients abreast of impacts of market changes to their insurance cover
- Work with other business partners (accountants, financial advisers, legal) to improve business practices, reduce risks and improve their bottom line
- Full client relationship management and ability to look at their business from a holistic perspective
- Ensure the insurances are placed with secure, stable insurers