If you’re less than 10 years from retirement – you need advice NOW!
If you’re close to retirement, it’s important that you make the most of the time you have left to maximise your assets for retirement. There are several steps you need to take which are detailed below:
- The first step in planning for retirement is figuring out what you want for your retirement including – Where will you live, travel plans, family considerations and so on? This will help you to understand how much you will need in retirement and then determining where the money is going to come from.
- Once you have planned your retirement goals and how much money you will need, the next step is making this a reality. This is where we get to work for you by focusing on the following areas:
- Drive your super harder
- Salary Sacrifice
- Spouse Contributions
- What to do with business and personal assets. Whether to buy or sell, to hold in or outside of superannuation and how the asset and income will be treated in retirement.
- Maximise good debt and minimise bad debt.
- Put your equity to use! It could be used to build your assets for retirement rather than sitting there idle.
- Minimise tax through the correct ownership of assets.
- There are a number of legislative issues that can have a big impact upon the money that you have in retirement. By using these correctly, they can give you an advantage to help you to achieve your retirement goals.
Get the right advice. Contact us on (02) 4925 6555.
Warning: Use of undefined constant grey - assumed 'grey' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/marsmaw2/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme-child/functions.php on line 159