Our pleasure craft insurance policy has been designed to provide simple and easy understand cover for all boats – new and used.
We can cover many types of pleasure craft, including:
- Speed Boat
- Jet Ski
- Yachts and Cruisers
- Trailer Sailers
Insurance policies protects you in the event of a crisis, such as collision, sinking, fire, storm or theft. The policy can be tailored to suit your individual boating needs.
- Third Party Only
- Extended Blue Water Yacht Racing
- Blue Water Cruising
Additional benefits include:
- Optional water skiers liability and barefoot skiing cover.
- Lay up discounts
- Emergency towing
- Agreed or market value for your yacht
- Cover for your mast, rigging and sails
- Offshore racing option
Caravanning is more than just a type of holiday, it’s a way of life for many who travel across the length and breadth of Australia on a regular basis.
Caravans today are a vast improvement from those of the past, now with all the amenities that you will ever need – a home away from home. It’s an investment well worth protecting and Markey Group provides comprehensive cover for your caravan and its contents.
We can provide cover for your caravan on site or Australia Wide against:
- Storm, hail and flood
- Malicious damage
- Theft and attempted theft
- Fire and explosion
At no extra cost, you are also covered for:
- A new replacement caravan if it is a total loss within 2 years of registration of the caravan.
- Automatic contents cover of up to $1,000.
- Authorised emergency repairs if your caravan cannot be towed after an accident.
- Reasonable costs to collect and deliver your caravan back to you following accident repairs, if the repairer is more than 100kms from your home.
- Removal and storage of your caravan after an accident if it cannot be towed.
- $20 million legal liability
- Choice of a higher excess to reduce your premium.