Home Insurance

We understand that home and contents insurance is not straightforward, because personal insurance needs differ.

At Markey, we will advise and assist you, to help ensure that your most prized assets are adequately covered.

There are many home and contents insurance products in the marketplace, which makes comparison difficult. We have therefore, taken the time to ensure you have access to the best and most appropriate cover, at the right price.

Our service does not end there! We manage claims on your behalf, with a view to getting them resolved in a timely and effective manner, thereby relieving you of as much stress as possible. We are on your side!

We also undertake to review the policy annually, to ensure the cover remains relevant and the premium remains competitive.

To find out more about the different types of house insurance contact our office to talk with one of our specialist brokers.

Landlord Insurance

Renting out your property to either short or long term tenants always poses a risk.

Off the shelf policies may leave you high and dry when an incident occurs, we understand this and can build a tailored Landlord Insurance policy that has all of your interests at heart. You deserve the confidence that your hard-earned investment will be protected.

There are also a number of optional covers, which may be added to the policy:

  • Loss of rent for when a property is dormant due to repair
  • Rent default for when a tenant vacates before the end of the rental agreement
  • Theft by tenant
  • Malicious Damage
  • Accidental Damage
  • Legal Liability
  • Additional protection for contents items such as curtains, blinds, fixtures and others

Farm Insurance

Farm insurance policies can be fully tailored to include different options specific to your needs.

We understand that every farm is different and there is no one-size-fits-all solution when it comes to rural insurance. We have sourced policies which are designed to cover the kind of risks unique to farming. Those risks can take many different forms and we can help you to identify which need to be included in your farm insurance cover.

The options available include under a Farm Pack include:

  • Domestic building and contents
  • Farm Property
  • Farm machinery and working dogs
  • Farm motor vehicles
  • Theft
  • Hay, fencing, livestock and farm trees
  • Business interruption
  • Business liability
  • Machinery breakdown
  • Personal income
  • Road transit
  • Electronic equipment

Find out what Markey can do for you

For an obligation free insurance review, talk with one of our specialist brokers today to find out more.
Below are calculators to help you determine what to insure your property and contents for.