Compulsory Third Party Insurance
(NSW CTP Greenslips)

It is extremely easy to find the cheapest CTP Greenslip by following these simple steps:

  1. Use your smartphone to photograph or scan your registration papers and your driver’s licence.
  2. Email these photographs to us at along with the date of birth of the youngest driver.
  3. Include your mobile phone number in the email if you would like us to contact you to discuss the quote.

We will respond within 3 hours with your CTP quote.Once you accept the offered quote, it will be updated on our system and will be available immediately at the RMS to complete your registration process.

What is CTP???

Compulsory Third Party Insurance, known as CTP or Greenslip, provides compensation for other people injured by your vehicle when you or the person driving your vehicle is the driver at fault in an accident.

A greenslip covers:

  • You and your passengers
  • Anyone else driving or riding your vehicle
  • Other road users, such as drivers, passengers, pedestrians, pedal cyclists, motorcyclists and pillion passengers.
  • Injuries caused through the use of a trailer.
  • Vehicle registered in NSW 24 hours a day, Australia-wide.

The greenslip does NOT cover:

  • You for personal injury, if you are the driver at fault.
  • Damage to property or other vehicles

CTP Claims

How to Make a CTP Claim

CTP claims are to be lodged with the State Insurance Regulatory Authority (SIRA) via their CTP Assist program.

  • Claiming by phone:  Call SIRA’s CTP Assist on 1300 656 919
  • Claiming online:  Visit

Important timeframes:

  • As soon as possible:  Report the incident to Police
  • Within 28 days:  Lodge a claim with the at-fault driver’s insurer to access the full range of benefits.  SIRA can help with this.
  • Within 3 months:  If you lodge a claim after 28 days but within 3 months, you will still be covered but may not receive weekly payment for all lost income.

What You Can Claim

All injured people, regardless of fault (unless you are charged with a serious driving offence), will be able to claim up to 6 months of:

  • A percentage of your pre-injury weekly income if you need time off work to recover
  • Reasonable and necessary treatment and rehabilitation expenses
  • Commercial attendant care if you need help around the home while you recover

If you’re not at fault and your injuries are more serious, you may be able to claim benefits beyond 6 months.

Those who have been severely injured may also be eligible for the Lifetime Care & Support Scheme.