Compulsory Third Party Insurance
(NSW CTP Greenslips)
It is extremely easy to find the cheapest CTP Greenslip by following these simple steps:
- Use your smartphone to photograph or scan your registration papers and your driver’s licence.
- Email these photographs to us at email@example.com along with the date of birth of the youngest driver.
- Include your mobile phone number in the email if you would like us to contact you to discuss the quote.
We will respond within 3 hours with your CTP quote.Once you accept the offered quote, it will be updated on our system and will be available immediately at the RMS to complete your registration process.
What is CTP???
Compulsory Third Party Insurance, known as CTP or Greenslip, provides compensation for other people injured by your vehicle when you or the person driving your vehicle is the driver at fault in an accident.
A greenslip covers:
- Other road users, such as drivers, passengers, pedestrians, pedal cyclists, motorcyclists and pillion passengers.
- Injuries caused through the use of a trailer.
- Your passengers.
- Vehicle registered in NSW 24 hours a day, Australia-wide.
The greenslip does NOT cover:
- You for personal injury, if you are the driver at fault.
- Damage to property or other vehicles.